policies ) linked to in the table below. These documents are legally binding and may be subject to change.
Any material change in our policies will be advertised on Donald Jenkins’s Twitter account. You may also wish to read the latest release notes .
We aim, in a modest way, to help fix the
biggest lie on the web: hardly anyone ever reads terms of service, and yet one agrees to them all the time. In recognition of this, we try our utmost to protect our visitors’ data and privacy:
Who we are
A private individual
The operator of this Website, donaldjenkins.com (
this Website ), an unincorporated, not-for-profit entity based in the state of New York, and owner of the associated domain name, is a private individual, Donald Jenkins (
Information we collect, summarized
Basically, we do not track you in any way
Our undertaking to you
Control over your data and privacy beyond all applicable laws and regulations
- Because we believe that you shouldn’t have to provide personal information to visit a website, you may use this Website without registering an account. In fact, we don’t have accounts.
- We use reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- We do not sell your personal data.
- We will share your information in limited circumstances, such as with our external service providers if required to make this Website operate, or, only as a last resort, if we are compelled to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- We provide an access mechanism for the handling of personal data.
- Our content is published under a Creative Commons license.
You may contact the owner and Data Controller by snail mail at the following address: Donald Jenkins, 99 Wall Street, Suite 1047, New York NY 10005, or by email using the Contact Form on this website.